This device is a hand-portable, manually powered electrical source. It can interface with all portable electronic equipment. The Patented (P/N 7,157,802) device provides up to 500 watt-minutes of electricity.
- Manual input energy charges system for future use
- Storage can be expanded for longer operation
- Multiple charge options (including non-manual)
- Lightweight, Portable
- Power Output Options: 100 Watt, 120 VAC, 12/9/6 VDC
- Emergency back-up power for marine operations and remote missions
- Can be used with GPS Equipment, PDAs, Laptops, Radio Equipment, Satellite Phones, Cell Phones, Night Vision Goggles, Flashlights, etc.
- Emergency power for homes, shelters, and lifeboats
- Power source for off-the-grid locations
- Portable Power for hikers and campers